Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Adalyn!

Wow, time flies! I still remember your first smile, first laugh, first cry, first steps, first jump, first tantrum & many more firsts.I'm so glad I was there for it all. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful job, being your mom. I never thought I could be so in love with a person as much as I am with you. Birthdays make me sentimental, when I tell you please stay my baby and you say mom I have to grow up and be a big girl, makes me sad a little and when u see I get sad u quickly change your answer to ok mom I won't grow I'll be a baby forever ok? Don't be sad. love love love you so much babygirl, you are my first baby and you taught me so much, thank you for loving me unconditionally. Happy 4th birthday boogs let's start this day early it's your day whatever u want goes <3 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment